Product switches & further advancesYou may have clients who already have a mortgage with us that's coming to the end of its product term, or who may need to borrow more money. We keep this straightforward with five simple steps to apply for a product switch or further advance.
If you have any questions that aren't answered in our guides, contact our Mortgage Desk or your BDM
We’re committed to making the same products available to our existing borrowers as those available to new borrowers in equivalent circumstances, with no extra cost to change mortgage product. Follow our five steps for an easy application:
- Ask your client to complete the Consent to Release Information form and return it to us using the Secure Document Upload facility along with the new product selection
- You will then receive an email confirmation from us letting you know that we have received the forms and will process your request within three days
- We’ll send you a product switch pack containing the acceptance form and a mortgage variation offer
- Ensure the acceptance form is signed by your client and returned to our Mortgage Service Team using the Secure Document Upload facility. Without this form, we won’t be able to progress their switch further
- We’ll then confirm the product switch to your client and pay you your proc fee seven working days after the date of the product switch
A further advance for your client can be used to pay for home improvement, or to raise capital for another purpose, such as school fees or a new car. Follow these five steps for an efficient application:
- Ask your client to complete the Consent to Release Information form and return it to us using the Secure Document Upload facility
- You will then receive an email confirmation from us letting you know that we are able to discuss your client's requirements with you
- Contact your BDM or our Mortgage Desk on 01372 744155 to discuss your client’s requirements
- We’ll then send you an illustration along with an application form to complete and return to our Underwriting Team using the Secure Document Upload facility.
- Once the application has been accepted and completed, we will pay you your proc fee seven working days after this