Do you have clients who were turned down by other lenders simply because of their age?
Here at the Family Building Society we have a focus on people who are not well served by the mass market, such as those approaching or in retirement.
At the Family Building Society we have helped many borrowers remain in their home by allowing them to mortgage with us well into their retirement. This means they make the choice when they want to downsize, not when their current lender says they should.
What makes us different?
- We have a personal approach to lending and manually underwrite all our mortgages.
- We offer generous mortgage terms for older borrowers:
- Owner Occupier repayment mortgages – up to a maximum age of 95 at the end of the term
- Owner Occupier interest only and Buy to Let mortgages – up to a maximum age of 89 when the loan commences
- We’ll take into account earned income up to the age of 70 and pension income beyond that.
- We can also accept rental and investment income that can be evidenced on an SA302.
Find out more about our range of mortgages
Check affordability and complete a DIP request
Ready to submit an application?