3.69% 5 year fixed rate for expats - XF0392
· LTV - Maximum 60%
· *Application Fee - £125 for further advance. £0 for product switch
· Valuation Fees - £0
· Product Fee - £0
· Early Repayment Charges - 5% until 31/08/2022, 4% until 31/08/2023, 3% until 31/08/2024, 2% until 31/08/2025, 1% until 31/08/2026
· Maximum loan - No maximum. Loans above £500,000 should be referred to us for specific agreement before submission of an application
· Minimum loan - £2,000 for further advance. No minimum for product switches.
· Cost for comparison - 4.9% APRC
- ID documents if the electronic check we carry out on the applicant fails
- Applicants are required to have an existing UK mortgage. We carry out an electronic credit check on all applicants which may show the performance of these. If this fails to show their existing mortgage(s), 12 months proof of conduct is required. To speed up our underwriting, you can provide these on submission
- A copy of the existing / proposed tenancy agreement
- Evidence of rent being paid in and mortgage being paid out (bank statements may already cover this)
- Evidence of deposit in a UK account held by the applicant(s)
- For gifted deposits, we require a signed gifted letter from the gift or plus evidence of funds in a UK account
Applicants with four or more mortgaged Buy to Let properties
Further advance fees
· *Application Fee - £125
· Valuation Fee - £0
· Product Fee - £0
· Legal Fees - £100 + disbursements
Procuration fees for further advances (gross fee paid)
· Directly authorised brokers submitting business to us directly - 0.25%, min £5.00 · Submitting a case via Mortgage Clubs - 0.27%, min £5.40 (Mortgage Clubs will deduct 0.02%)
Product switch fees
No fees apply to switch to a new product with us on the same terms.
Procuration fees for product switches (gross fee paid)
· Directly authorised brokers submitting business to us directly - 0.20%, no min
· Submitting a case via Mortgage Clubs - 0.22%, no min (Mortgage Clubs will deduct 0.02%)
For further fee information click here.
Can we help your client? Use our tool to find out.
Simply type your criteria to see our levels of acceptance and flexibility.
Find out how much your residential client may be able to borrow. To see affordability for a Buy to Let client, use our Buy to Let calculator